1. Put the Pork Belly in a casserole dish. Season with salt, pepper and cover with the garlic, spring onion, ginger, onion, and Yogiyo Sesame Soy Sauce. Leave to marinate for at least 20mins, (or ideally overnight in the refrigerator for better flavour).
2. Heat the oven to 140°C, pour chicken stock into casserole dish until covering 2 thirds of pork belly, then cover with a lid and cook in the oven for 3 hours.
3. Remove the pork belly from the casserole dish to cool & discard the liquid. When cool enough to handle, remove the fat from pork bely and cut the meat into 3-4 cm pieces.
4. Heat the oven to 180°C. Mix all the glaze ingredients together into a smooth paste and brush heavily over the pork. Place the pork back in the oven for about 10-15 until the glaze caramelises.
5. Serve on the lettuce leaves sprinkled with sesame seeds and sliced spring onions.